Muffins - Shruthi Talla

Author: Sravanthi, Shweta and Sriharsha // Category:
Saturday evening my hubby's friends & family were jus comming to my home for a Tea Snack.I was jus thinking what to prepare for snack?? but my mind was giving me Ntypes of snacks & wasmaking me lil confused?? Then i asked my DH how abt Muffins?? My clever DH simply replied anything is fine!!! So,i finally decided to make muffins while my mind remembered TIA baking contest!!Then, i went into the kitchen wore my Apron started making muffins from scratch....
Recipe for Muffins from scratch!!

Below Ingredients makes 12 muffins :-
3/4 c. milk.
1/4 c. butter.
1 egg.
1 tsp. vanilla essence.
1/3 c. brown sugar.
1 3/4 c. All purpose flour.
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder.
3/4 tsp. salt .
5 oz. dark chocolate syrup.

For Toppings:-
1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips.
1/2 c. chopped almonds.
1/2 c. chopped Fresh blueburries.
11/2tsp. poppy seeds.

Procedure:-
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Line muffin pan with paper baking cups.
Melt butter in microwave on low.
In large bowl beat milk, butter and eggs with a electric hand mixer.
Now add all dry remaining ingredients all at once.
Stir until flour is moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
Here u can add chocolate syrup and beat for 2mins.
Then , now fill muffin cups about 2/3 full now add toppings according to ur desire.
Then , Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Let cool 5 minutes then , slightly brush muffins on top with lil butter which keeps ur muffins moist n shiny!!!
Yummmm....Yummy Muffins are ready to serve..!! Hope u all like my recipe..Give a try!!!





0 Responses to "Muffins - Shruthi Talla"

Post a Comment